Tuesday, March 20, 2012

First Day of Spring!!!

First Day of Spring! It's finally here! We said goodbye to Mr. Winter and hello to warm weather!!


Small class today 3 were missing so the activities weren't that difficult. Colored a teddy bear coloring page for their letter books. Asking them to color to some of them is seriously such a difficult task. You would think we are killing them. We also painted flowers and made hand print flowers. Since it was so warm we went out for the remainder of the morning.


Today we decided to also tell them that one of the guinea pigs had died. When they asked what had happened to him we said he died of old age or he was sick we weren't sure. One of the little girls asked "Did he throw up??" The next 10 mins became a discussion of when they threw up. We said he's in Heaven and some of the kids were convinced that their parents were in Heaven. One kid said he had 4 children and one of them was in Heaven....still confused by those two things.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jenna- I just found you and Love the name of your blog...very clever. I couldn't find a follower button though so I couldn't follow you. I will have to come back.
    Vicky
    Ps Sorry about the guinea pig. :o(
    Traditions Laughter and Happily Ever After

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi thanks for checking out my blog!! I wish I knew how to fix my follow button issue, someone else told me the same thing!

    ReplyDelete