Thursday, March 8, 2012

I love you more than butter!

Today was a good day and a very funny day! While putting up rainbows and shamrocks that the kids painted, about 5 of them decided to help me put sticky tack on the back of the paintings. I told them small pieces and instead huge globs of the tack was placed on the back. Since I'm 5'2" I had to stand on their picnic table in the kitchen play area in order to put there things up and as any kid does they were asking me a million questions. "Miss Jenna, why are you standing on that?" ..."Because I am short"...."Why are you short??"..."Because I never got tall." They seemed satisfied with that answer but a half hour later were still telling everyone that I was short. I'm now the official swing pusher of children. And finally comes my most memorable part of the day: two of the boys (very close family wise) were on the swing where you both can swing and the one says to the other "I love you more than butter!" This will always and forever be my favorite phrase of endearment. 


The kids tried so hard to help me

1 comment:

  1. That is so sweet! Your blog is so cute! Where is your follow button? Please let me know so I can be sure and follow you! =)

    Come visit me if you get the chance. I hope I can give you a smile like the one you gave me!


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete