Thursday, March 29, 2012

Pinea Gigs!

Nothing eventful happened on Tues except painting bunnies and chicks so now I will proceed with my Thurs blog:


Pretty eventful day in the fact that we got a new guinea pig..sorta!
We got him from a friend of the teachers and she claimed that he was a she when actually it really was a he and we already had a female one so I'm just going to leave it at that XD
But we spent the whole first hour with the kids halfway in the guineas cages trying to feed the two of them as much lettuce as they could and trying to figure out girls names for it. Some of their favorites were Fluffy, Domio, Juliet and Snickers (the other one is already named that). I tried to convince them to name it Miss Jenna....they weren't buying it!
So now we are more confused as ever because their cages are large and two cages just don't work in the classroom :/


Finally got to read to the class today which is more like read a page and 10 hands shoot up asking questions or telling stories that have nothing to do with the book at all or the "I have to potty."


The one little girl showed me she could count to 100 and that was pretty much the entire day!


Tomorrow I am going with the Pre-K class to see the Wizard of Oz!! Should be a fun time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment